Oh, My, We Love Pies!
BitterSweets Bakery bakes both regular and gluten-free pies. Each pie is made and baked with love. To us, each one is a creation of beauty and should be taken very seriously. We love creating something special for each customer. Just give us 48 hours notice to bake it fresh.
We hand-make our pie crusts so that the crusts will maintain their flakiness and delicate texture. We also make a delicious gluten-free pie crust.
We like to make pies with fruit that is in season, but we will use frozen fruit if necessary to meet the needs of our customer.
Some of Our Specialties:
- Fresh Apple Crumb - My Mom's recipe with 2# of fresh apples and a streusel topping, perfect for vanilla ice cream.
- Pumpkin Pie - made with heavy cream and tons of spices.
- Pecan - it is made with fresh Maple syrup and extra pecan halves, not like you have eaten before, crazy good!
- Cherry - we have perfected our Cherry pie from baking it and eating it many times over.
- Key Lime Pie - it is a classic tart and sweet combination that is hard to beat!
Have something special in mind? Shoe Fly Pie, Banana Cream? Whatever your request, please let us know at least 48 hours ahead of time. Special request pricing available upon request.
We can make and bake any flavor combination of Cheesecake you might desire. From the classical New York style to a Dark Chocolate with a rich dark chocolate cookie crust...we can create it. We request a little more advance order time for cheesecakes since they take a very long, low, slow time to bake. We adore them and want to give them the time they need.
Here are a few that we have made at our customers' requests:
- Classical New York Style with a Pate Sucre' crust
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with a Nutter Butter crust
- Dark Chocolate with a Ganache and Caramel Swirl
- Fresh Strawberries and Cream
- French Vanilla with Cherries on top
We can make any cheesecake to order, in a 6", 8" or 10" size.
or come by the bakery
Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Sunday & Monday